The application to efficiently
manage your clean energy fleet
PowerTrack: The industry-leading application for O&M optimisation
Considering PowerTrack for your fleet?
Learn how our leading monitoring and control application can create O&M efficiencies within your organisation by enabling insightful decisions to improve your fleet’s performance. While designed as part of our edge-to-cloud platform, PowerTrack also supports third-party data ingest for hardware-agnostic extensibility so you can manage all assets in your fleet on one application.
As part of a control center or independent service provider (ISP), you are the eyes and ears of asset performance, and ultimately responsible for day-to-day operations. With contractual KPIs, such as availability to meet, maximising uptime is crucial. However, this needs to be balanced with your business efficiency and bottom line. This can be challenging with numerous assets under your management. Your time is too valuable to spend lost in screens and chasing down problems, and truck rolls are too expensive to not fix a problem on the first site visit. You need to minimise the time it takes to detect, prioritise and solve operational issues. That’s why PowerTrack, AlsoEnergy’s application for the monitoring, control and management of clean energy assets, can help you rapidly identify critical hardware faults with prioritised event management. For more than a decade, PowerTrack has been proven to boost O&M efficiency, with a decrease in business operating expenses of up to 3-5%, and increased uptime, with a total gain in energy production of up to 1-5%. You get the data and control you require to effectively troubleshoot problematic equipment and ensure grid compliance.
Considering PowerTrack for your fleet?
Learn how our leading monitoring and control application can create O&M efficiencies within your organization by enabling insightful decisions to improve your fleet’s performance. While designed as part of our edge-to-cloud platform, PowerTrack also supports third-party data ingest for hardware-agnostic extensibility so you can manage all assets in your fleet on one application.
Essential insights for every ISP and control centre
With an intuitive user interface and data visualisation, PowerTrack is easy to navigate to enable all your O&M workflow and optimisation needs. PowerTrack’s robust feature set includes:
- Rapid identification of critical hardware faults via near real-time data
- Event tracking for management of a failure from start to finish
- Remote troubleshooting and control capabilities
- Easy monitoring of operational performance with event acknowledgement, time to resolve and other KPIs
- Seamless workflow between event detection and maintenance dispatch, with integrated CMMS for simplified work order creation
- Reports on availability and recurring issues
- Customisable dashboards and reporting
- Compatibility with energy storage systems for a comprehensive view of entire clean energy fleet
- Integrated edge-to-cloud SCADA, for a complete end-to-end dataset
- Additional users at no extra charge
Quickly configure and analyse hardware
This extremely powerful tool runs health checks on all site hardware to automatically detect and fix issues, such as invalid alerts, configuration conflicts, driver issues and more. Additionally, this tool provides an automatic reminder to clean panels after reaching a threshold of soiling loss without forecasted rain.
Built-in and customised charting
Interactive, built-in charting enables performance deviation analysis and troubleshooting. Customise hardware registers and aggregation methods. Examine your building load trends alongside your battery state of charge and point of interconnect activity on solar-plus-storage sites.
For effective ongoing asset management, our dedicated team is here to provide support during asset onboarding and throughout the asset lifetime. Take advantage of our professional support services:
- Fast-tracked support for urgent issues and 24-hour turnaround for other requests
- Priority access for on-site technicians for fast repairs
- Access to an extensive library of technical documentation and webinars
- Engineering services, including set up of plant controls, telemetry, managed network and MET station
- Technical review
- Warranty support
As part of your onboarding, you receive access to our KnowledgeBase, which provides free training and tailored support with live, one-on-one sessions and an extensive library of on-demand, pre-recorded videos.