In the cloud and on the edge
PowerTrack, AlsoEnergy’s flagship application for monitoring and optimising clean energy assets, enables energy stakeholders to optimise the financial and energy yields of portfolios with a 360-degree view of all assets. Providing key features throughout the value chain, PowerTrack enables all stakeholders to level-set on the same data with high-quality analytics for intelligent decision making.
Further streamlining workflows and cross-functional collaboration, third-party CMMS and BI applications can be easily integrated into PowerTrack. And as a hardware-agnostic solution, PowerTrack is the answer to standardising your entire portfolio on one cloud application.
Built on industry-recognised technology, you can count on AlsoEnergy for:
- Proven hardware with GWhs of field experience
- Quick time to data with a hardware-integrated platform for a faster commercial operation date (COD)
- Extensive control functionality to ensure grid stability while optimising energy and financial performance
- Flexibility with extensible edge solutions that can integrate into a third-party cloud
- Certified solution for EU grid codes including Germany, Spain and Poland