AlsoEnergy product return
policy for North America
All hardware offered by Also Energy, Inc (“AlsoEnergy”) is selected for the highest demonstrated field reliability, and usability. We do, however, recognize that occasionally customers may wish to return parts, or systems due to unforeseen changes. Please note that these programs are applicable for North America only. Please contact your local AlsoEnergy representatives for offerings outside North America.
For part failures or other warranty related issues, please refer to the AlsoEnergy Hardware warranty and Parts Replacement policy located at https://alsoenergy.eu/terms/
1. Product or Part(s) Returns:
- All returns require preauthorization by Also Energy utilizing a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) number.
- Individual parts are subject to minimum 15% restocking fee
- Systems or assembled product returns that require dis-assembly are subject to minimum 25% restocking fee
- Product or part(s) are only eligible for return if requested by the Customer within 30 days of delivery. Once authorized for return via RMA, product or part(s) must be physically returned to Also Energy within 14 days of receipt of RMA#
- Product or part(s) must be in new condition and not show any signs of usage or alteration or have any missing parts
- Custom or special-order product or part(s), including parts ending in -SPCL and parts whose descriptions include *Long Lead Time, and *Not Returnable are not eligible for return, either individually or included in a system
- A Credit will be applied to your account for the price of the product or part(s) less applicable restocking fee, and any shipping and handling incurred on the original order. If customer has no outstanding balances, a check refund may be provided
2. Returns Process:
- Customer will work directly with their AlsoEnergy sales representative to identify the product or part(s) for return
- AlsoEnergy sales team with work with customer and Also Energy Support to provide a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number to the customer for the product or part(s)
- No product or part(s) can be returned without a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. The product or part(s) being exchanged must be returned to an AlsoEnergy specified receiving location with the RMA number clearly indicated on the outside of the shipping package, or included in the “Attention to” portion of the address
- Customer technician ships the product or part(s) to AlsoEnergy. Removal, shipment to Also Energy, shipping insurance and loss or damage of the product or part(s) is the responsibility of the customer.
- Customer is responsible for shipping, Also Energy shall not be responsible for any handling fees, import duties or tariffs, or delays as a result of customs
- Product or part(s) must be returned within 14 business days of the issuance of the RMA number to be eligible for return. Any part or system not returned within 14 business days will not be accepted
- Upon Receipt, AlsoEnergy inspects and tests the product or part(s) then provides acceptance or rejection of the return per guidance above
- Once approved, a credit will be issued less restocking fees. If customer has no outstanding balances, a cash refund may be provided.
Contact email@example.com or call 866.303.5668 for returns.